– so, we don’t have much time?
– yes, and we need to be fast.
– but, I cannot let go.
– you have to. that’s the only way.
– just give me some seconds.
– what are you waiting for?
– there must be something more.
– like what?
– you’re right. it’s pointless.
– I bring the luggage.
– wait, what?
– we need to leave!
– we are not going to a place.
– so, what is going on?
– we are leaving a state of mind.
– but what is this luggage?
– dead memories.
– oh god. I hate memories.
– but we need them.
– what for?
– to stop you from doing the same mistake.
– are we alone in this?
– yes. and I will leave you, too.
– can’t you just stay?
– I cannot wake with you.
– why? we can make it together.
– I’m just a thought in your dream.
– I’m not going to make it.
– look! they’re coming.
– who are them?
– dead memories.
– I think we need to run.
– keep this.
– a pearl?
– it’s the only way to waking up.
– holy god! they’re unpacking the luggage.
– run! you need to leave right now!
– I cannot leave you here.
– if they catch you, you will sink forever.
– but I’m not ready.
– getting ready is nonsense. leave right now!
– okay. but which path should I take?
– just run, when you got to the edge, jump!
– what if I fall?
– you won’t. it’s a dream!
– and what happens next?
– no one knows. it’s the end of the dream.
– why should I wake?
– you’re trapped.
– I’m not really sure. I feel free.
– you keep repeating the same, is that free?
– I don’t...it just happens the same.
– and that’s exactly what they do.
– they keep telling you that you are a victim.
– the dead memories?
– the thoughts of past, they keep you in a cage.
– so, they’re unpacking the whole pack of memories.
– you don’t have anything here. leave right now.
– my heart yearns to stay...
– face it. it’s not going to happen!
– why? I can’t convince myself.
– you don’t need a reason! you need to choose.
– but my heart won’t let me.
– stop lying! it’s not your heart. it’s a simple thought.
– I can’t see this.
– I know it’s hard.
– maybe someday I get it.
– it’s now, or never.
– I can’t endure this turmoil anymore.
– just look at them. what are they doing?
– they’re walking with closed eyes?
– yes. they have no fucking idea what is going on.
– maybe we should just fix them?
– they cannot be fixed. they’re dead!
– but running away is always a bad idea.
– you’re not running away. you’re just waking up.
– you know what’s hard about this?
– letting go of things that you once believed in.
– but you have to.
– I think, reason, read the signs and then, nothing!
– what do you expect then?
– at least they could’ve told me don’t stay here!
– do you believe the signs were wrong?
– I’m not sure about anything anymore.
– you’re ready to leave.
– wait, what?
– I never told you who I am.
– you told me. a thought in a dream?
– that’s true. but that’s just a part of the story.
– so, who are you exactly?
– there comes a place, where thoughts collide.
– what do you mean?
– when you begin a thought that contradicts everything.
– what happens then?
– that thought can break every single pattern of mind.
– so, you mean you are this?
– and you know the name, doubt.
– the doubt, you are the doubt!
– tell me again, do you believe the signs were wrong?
– once I thought so. but now, I don’t really know.
– so, you are ready to wake up.
– how do you know?
– I’m here and talking to you, and you are full of doubts.
– and now, do I need that luggage anymore?
– all you need now, is getting out of this place.
– okay. I’m ready to leave.
– do you still have the pearl?
– you don’t need it anymore.
– it just gave you a thought, that you can wake up.
– hmm...so, is this the end?
– I think so.
– how long will it take?
– you’re close. very close.
– how long? give me a number.
– maybe a week or maybe a month.
– why that long?
– you have a lot to let go.
– that refrains me from leaving...
– no, it’s not a matter of hard work.
– then what is it?
– it’s like drowning. you just need to stay calm.
– you mean one month of drowning?
– drowning is fast. you may try to go back.
– why should I?
– waking up involves killing a dream.
– and a part of you is inside the dream.
– which means I should kill myself?
– killing the illusion. the mind-made self.
– fine. that’s it. it’s time to go.
– now run, and don’t look at the memories.
– should I start a countdown?
– no. we set a hard deadline of one month.
– what happens after that?
– if we don’t see you by then, we can assume you failed.
– so, I don’t have much time?
– yes, and you need to be fast.
[ something big is close. keep watching this place. ]